Monday, August 13, 2007

Celebrating 3 Years!!


3 years!!!!!!

Today, August 13th, is our third wedding anniversary. I had to work today, so we went out on Saturday. We left Kaden with my parents for the night and headed over to Pagosa Springs, a town near us. We went to dinner at Tequila's and had the most wonderful time. The food was great and the view from our table was beautiful.


Matt's trying to take a picture and smile at the same time...haha!

After dinner we headed over to the hot springs. There are over 15 pools of different temperatures. There are bridges, waterfalls, beautiful flowers everywhere, and the springs are right next to the river. It was an amazing night. The sky was gorgeous. It had just rained and there were rainbows everywhere! We had such a lovely time just the two of us.





Hand in Hand...the best way.


I am so happy to have this wonderful man in my life. He is the best husband. The last three years have been unlike anything I could have imagined. We've already been through so much, but I look forward to spending an eternity with my wonderful husband. We are both so blessed to have found each other, and to truly and unconditionaly love one another.








7 comments:

Cindy said...

Wow, it looks like you guys had an awesome time - it's so beautiful there! Congrats on three years!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on three years!!!! Its great!! Looks like you two had a lot of fun!!!
Take care!
A big hugh and a big Kiss from Switzerland
Love
Daniela, Roger and Alisha

Dan and Ashley said...

Happy 3rd anniversary you two! What an exciting milestone! Your little getaway looked like so much fun. I'm so glad you got to do that. We love you guys and are thinking of you at this special time!

nicole said...

That was so touching Jess! Happy, Happy 3 years! I can remember all of us celebrating our 1st years on the cruise. I was pregnant with Isaac, whom we lost just 2 months later, and then to find out about your accident just about the same time! It's amazing the twists and turns our lives can take. Who would've ever thought? Anyway, just wanted to say that I'm proud of you...you have such a great outlook and such a sweet, positive attitude. I'm happy for the two of you, because you both look very happy. (And you look so cute and thin, too!)

allisonlaurel said...

What pretty pictures! Congratulations- marriage is so fun!

Brooke said...

Congratulations! You and Matt will forever inspire me. I love you two together!

Anonymous said...

That was such a sweet post and that really does look like a cool place to go and relax...beautiful rainbow. And...for what it's worth...you look so slim and that is a great back shot of ya ! heehee - love you guys- Aunt Stacy