Thursday, July 23, 2009

obsessed


I have been working less lately, and spending more time with munchkin. It is a bit more stressful in the financial department, but I love the extra time with Kaden. He makes me happy all day long. He is so cheerful and fun and I can't help but delight in him. I finish massages mid-August and will take an extended break. I am really looking forward to it, actually. There are things that I am trying to work on at home. Kaden hates it when I work at home, so I have to be creative and a bit tricky, but we figure it out.
*
I love it when I wake up in the morning and realize I have no agenda, no meetings or appointments, no schedule. Sometimes I go to bed having pretty much accomplished nothing, but for some reason, it feels kind of good. Because, really, I have accomplished a lot. I played with a smiley, loveable toddler all day. I got slobbery kisses, cleaned up countless messes, played in the dirt, made my bed 50 times, listened to constant jibber-jabber, and exhausted myself watching him run and jump around.
*
I know I talk about my little mister all the time. I know I post a million pictures and reiterate myself in every way possible. I am serious though, being a mom to this little boy is a million times better than I had imagined....and I imagined it to be pretty darn good.

4 comments:

Brooke said...

His face looks like Aram's... always has some new scratch or scrape. I guess thats what you get with boys, huh?

Kara said...

We missed seeing you guys in CO this time! I hope you're doing well and getting ready for #2!! You'll do great!

brooke b said...

Oh my heck, you are the cutest pregnant girl. I feel 100% the same way about my boys...I look at my life and my blog journal and they are my everything.

brooke b said...

p.s. have you ever heard the song "Godspeed" by dixie chicks? If you haven't you should download it!