Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Jilly's Wedding...

My lovely Jilly June bug at her reception. Congrats beautiful girl!

I was so fortunate to have the best roommates in the world my freshman year of college. We are still the best of friends and try to see each other often and to stay in touch. About a month ago Jill got married. She is #4 of the 6 of us, so I think we're doing pretty good! Her hometown is very close to ours, so we headed down to Farmington, New Mexico for her reception. It was beautiful. Matt and I had a wonderful time together. We danced and reminisced on our own wedding. It was so much fun to get together with my beautiful girls. There were four of us there and we had a great time. I love the girls so much and have countless unforgettable memories of our fun times together. Frienships like these are not common and I feel so blessed to have these beautiful ladies in my life.


Matt showing Amber his moves...

Jill and James

Amber, Me, Andrea
My friend since we were little...always there for me no matter what.

BFFE! hah!


My sweet husband whom I love SO MUCH!





3 comments:

Brooke said...

Hey Jess& Matt! I LOVE summer weddings. That's cool that Dan and Ashley had a baby! Tell them congrats! Looks like you are having a great summer!

nicole said...

I love all the bright colors! That was so nice of you to make the trip out there...I'm sure it meant a lot to your friend.

Dan and Ashley said...

It looks like you guys had sooo much fun! I love weddings. So fun that you guys got to be there and get together with old friends. That is the best. Love you guys!