Monday, September 17, 2007

Woodsen adventures in Utah


Last Thursday Kaden and I embarked on our trip up to Utah to pick up Matt and see the family. I was a little worried about it being just the two of us because Kaden tends to get a bit bored in the car. He was so GOOD! We stopped and got out a few times and he loved that. He was such good company the whole way up. He giggled and talked in the back and played with his toys. We just switched him to a forward facing seat because he's too tall for the infant seat! He likes it much more and we can see each other. It was a fun trip with my little man. Here are somce cute pictures of him from our stop at "Hole in the Rock."



Kaden with Andrea's neice Maleah. He loves other babies and kids. It's funny how little ones can recognize each other.


Vanessa, a girl in Matt's computer major, and her husband came by. It was so fun to chat and for Matt to catch up with a friend. She brought Kaden some really cute clothes too. thanks!


We went to Thanksgiving point for a Jon Schmidt piano concert. It was at the gardens in the ampitheatre by the waterfalls. It was so beautiful. We brought blankets and lawn chairs and enjoyed a gorgeous night with family and entertainment.



Before the show Matt, Traci and I walked around. The landscaping is spectacular. We took a lot of pictures because it was so beautiful. Thanksgiving point is amazing to me beause it is completely nonprofit. The owner helped start word-perfect and wanted to give back, so he started Thanksgiving Point.




Some of us waiting for the concert to start.




Matt with his mom, Traci.


Love this man....


Our cute l ittle family. I can't believe how much I love these boys! I can't get enough of them. Kaden loved the music. He is such a trooper; always just goes with the flow. He's constantly on the go, and always content. What a beautiful baby.




4 comments:

Kathy said...

Fun trip, I miss Utah!

Brooke said...

I can't believe what a big boy Kaden is, love him! Glad you had fun in Utah. We'll have to hook up next time you come, it would be fun to see you guys!

Melanie Herway said...

You ARE sure a cute little family!!! I just can't get over it.

Brooke and Mike said...

Hey there Woods! I'm so glad I found your blog. Your pictures are great. You are all so cute and happy. Take care!
Your cuz,
Brooke Hansen :)