Wednesday, May 27, 2009

this and that


I love my boys. I love sunshine. The boys + sunshine is just unbeatable.


Matt is chasing after Kaden. Kaden has been faster for about a year now, but still waits up for dad...sometimes. Matt's a good sport and he loves playing with his son. I love to watch them giggle and be silly.



Little climber is into EVERYTHING these days. His new favorite activity is jumping from couch to couch, to ottoman and back again. He climbs on everything, jumps on everything, and is all over the place. Where will I ever find the energy for 2 boys?!?!?! I think that they will just have to entertain and wear each other out while I watch. Just thinking about it makes me tired!
A few recent pictures...
24 weeks

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Hopefully his interest in jumping won't end in 3 knocked out teeth, like another crazy boy we know!! :D

Jessica Jackson said...

Congrats on baby #2! I hadn't looked at your blog for a while. Kaden is growing right up! Having two boys together is so much fun. A little crazy at times, but yes, fun. Kaden will make a cute big brother.

Nicole said...

hooray! you look fabulous. you are really stylish, though.

i love the daddy-son photos. love you!