Sunday, November 6, 2011

first snow


This morning we woke up to snow on the ground. Kaden ran into our room so excited. "Mama, it's snowed! Winter is coming! Christmas is coming! I am your Christmas baby, Mama, and my birthday is coming!" I hope he figures out how to wait another month and a half. He was so cute putting on his boots, hat, jacket, and mittens. He got this getup on all by himself and hurried out the door. It was the cutest thing, watching him circle the yard, make footprints, and run around like it was Christmas morning. Beckham, on the other hand, didn't know what to think about about it. He managed to sneak out the door in his jammies while I was taking pictures of Kaden. He was only out there about a minute and hurried back in. Maybe when he is bundled up he will like it better. He loved watching the snow fall from the window and sat and watched it for a long time. I love living here and experiencing all of the seasons.






3 comments:

Nate said...

LOVE the first pic of Kaden on this post! Seriously, great pic.

melinda said...

I am SERIOUSLY jealous of those boots. Wish they made them in my size...

Tyrell Berner said...

Love the pictures!