Monday, November 28, 2011

i never had cousins my age


I have been missing my camera so much. It's off to be repaired and I am wishing I had waited until after Christmas. It's no surprise I completely tired out the shutter. I can't wait to get it back. These pictures are 6 months old, but I had forgotten to post them. I love these little cutie pies. We miss them; the boys miss their cousins. I have been so, so bummed out about Thanksgiving. We had a nice one here with friends, but we missed the big Wood get together in Arizona. I had been so excited about it for months. Matt ended up being scheduled to work Black Friday, and despite my efforts, I was unable to finagle a way to make the trip. I was so disappointed. I adore that family and was so looking forward to seeing everyone all together. I wish it could have worked out.
Kaden loves his little friends Ruby and McCoy. I am sure he would love to have a cousin his age, but he cares about these two so much. Beckham is only 4 months older than they are, and I am sure they will love each other forever. McCoy and Ruby are already best friends, and I think they won't mind a tag along every now and then.


I really can't wait for the next time we get to see everyone.

No comments: