Saturday, May 19, 2007

All Tuckered Out


Our sweet friends Andrea and Matt were in town for a few days. It was so great to see them...we wish they'd move back here!!! We walked over to the pizza place for lunch, and this is how we found Kaden when we got there.....


It was the cutest thing, and that blue part by his mouth was SOAKED (he usually sucks on it). He is the worst napper....he hates to miss out on the excitement of the day and refuses to nap longer than 30 minutes...unless he's in the car. I guess he just couldn't stay awake any longer. It looks a bit uncomfortable to me, but he slept that way for quite a while. I LOVE HIM!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

That is so sweet! What a cute sleeping face!

Melanie Herway said...

Soooo cute! You can't help but laugh, I love it. Rachel is a half hour napper as well. I guess it's better than no nap, right?

Anonymous said...

Those pictures of Kaden look just like pictures of baby Matt I remember seeing! It's okay Jessica my kids look just like my husband too. It's a good thing we have such good-looking husbands!