Saturday, May 26, 2007

What a FUN Birthday!!!!!


Matt and I went on a fun walk...we went SO far! He is doing so great with walking. This is the beautiful place we live, I LOVE IT!


I think he LOVES me!


Handsome Handsome man...and a beautiful view.


I'm not the best photographer


My new hat...I know I'm a nerd.



With Matt and my Dad


I LOVE CHOCOLATE (well, anything sweet for that matter) Each Candle = 3

I turned 24!!!!! I am so old!!!! I had the best birthday. My cute grandma, uncle, aunt and cousin came for the holiday weekend. I got lots of stuff for my new "project". I am working on our yard and flower gardens. I am trying my hand out on the green thumb thing...not sure I have what it takes, but I will learn as I kill things I am sure! Matt gave me the best present ever...he wrote me a sentimental note (I am mush for those things) and it was so sweet...he even told me he loves me more than computers, how stuff works, and FOOD. WOW, I really AM SPECIAL!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you!!! Dear Jessica,
all the best for your birthday! May all your wishes come true!!
Take care!!! Lots of love and a big kiss!
Daniela and Family from Switzerland

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jess! Great pictures, so cute!

Melanie Herway said...

Happy birthday!! You guys look so happy. You really do live in a BEAUTIFUL place. How I miss the mountains! Good luck with your gardening, that's definitly something I want to start getting into, I'm not sure if it's too late now. That's awesome though, let us know how it goes.

Katie said...

Happy Birthday! So beautiful in Colorado. I'm glad to hear everything is going well. Good luck with the gardening - I would love to get into it as well, but I'm afraid I just don't have that talent in me. We'll see...

Cindy said...

It's so good to see you guys so happy!! We finally joined the blog bandwagon so hopefully we'll see and hear more from eachother!

Dan and Ashley said...

Happy Happy Birthday Jess!!! Looks like you had a wonderful day--wish we could've been there to celebrate. I love seeing all your beautiful pics of my favorite valley in the world. I miss it there so much. We love you guys and are looking forward to finding a time to meet up with you in sacramento in a few weeks!!! Hooray!!

Cindy said...

Ok, so I'm posting another comment - hopefully that's not a faux pas! I just wanted to answer your question: I'm 13 weeks along so not much news yet, but we'll keep you posted. Have a great rest of the week!