Thursday, July 5, 2007

Happy 4th of July!


We're so festive in our red, white, and blue.


At the Parade with Andrea and Matt


We went to breakfast at the little market by our house. They have the BEST breakfast burritos. It was so yummy!




Every year we go to Bayfield and sit downtown and watch the parade. I always thought it was the biggest, best parade ever...but I have found out otherwise when I have gone to big cities for the 4th. I have to say though, this tradition is very special to me, so it is still the best parade ever. It was fun to see a bunch of my high school friends. We just went from house to house...and yes, we ate ALL DAY!


Kaden eating his share of the burrito.


My mom and dad...we have so much fun with our holiday traditions.


Matt knows how to make his baby a happy boy.


With some of our friends getting ready to watch the fireworks. There is a huge display at the lake. They shoot them off right by the water, and we were in the field right next to the shore. We were sitting right under the fireworks. The noise echos between the mountains throughout the whole valley and it really is amazing. We had the best time. Kaden loved it. He just stared at the firworks and wasn't scared at all.

Here everyone is intrigued, but I knew someone was taking a picture. Notice Kaden is just staring at Matt's chips...haha, like father like son I guess!











4 comments:

Dan and Ashley said...

So so fun!! I love all your 4th of July pics & your Utah pics. Looks like you guys are having a wonderful summer! Wish we could've been there to enjoy it with you! Jess, you are so dang cute! Love you guys!

Brooke said...

Glad you had fun on the 4th! So I was reading about your trip to Utah and to Lagoon. I feel the same way about roller-coasters now that I have a baby. It's like all your insides shift around so much when you were pregnant or something that your body is just not the same and those things aren't as fun anymore. I'm glad I'm not the only one who used to love those things and now don't so much!:) Kaden is so cute!!

nicole said...

It looks like you guys had a great 4th...it's so pretty there. And it's hard to believe that you guys are all bundled up watching the fireworks...since here it was still like 110 degrees at 10:00 at night!

Anonymous said...

Your mom has the cutest little dimples in that last picture. It made me smile to see how happy she looked.
-Nicole Wood