Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Love the Roommies


Katrina, Katie, Kaden and me...what a good lookin' bunch!



This weekend Matt, the baby, and I took a quick trip up to Utah. We went to the Lagoon with his family and some friends, and I got to get together with some college roommates. We went to Katie's house and had the yummiest shish-kabobs (her house was decorated SO cute...I think I'll steal some of her ideas). It was fun for Matt to meet Jed (Katie's husband) and for me to see Katrina and Katie. I love those girls and miss the "old days" and the silly and crazy stuff we used to do.

I am posting this at a ridiculous hour....we drove home today and being the only driver I buzzed myself up on caffeine....and now I can't sleep! This is usually what happens and I will be dragging tomorrow. Oh-well, it is totally worth the safe trip home! The good news....you will all have something to be SO excited about! --- I will update later on the rest of our trip (sadly I didn't take enough pictures!).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I REALLY want to know what I should be SO excited about!
-Nicole Wood