Thursday, July 5, 2007

Rollar Coasters, Water Slides, and Spinning Things


In front of the fountain at the Lagoon. This felt SO good when it was 105 degrees!

Well, I know I said that there was something SO exciting...I just meant that I was going to post more. (I said it cause I know the posts aren't SO exciting, haha). Anyway, we went up to Utah this last weekend to see Matt's mom and brothers and to go camping at the Lagoon. We had a great time, but it was SO hot! We camped and Kaden was perfect and slept all night in his little "Pac N' Play". We went the the water park first, and the water was freezing at first, but much appreciated after being so hot. Kaden loved the lazy river and kiddie pools. He was so good the whole day. We went down a few slides, then headed over to the rides. Traci loved playing grandma and watched Kaden a lot for us so Matt and I could have fun. He LOVED the fast, spinning, crazy rollar coasters. He smiled and laughed the whole time. I used to love them, but realize now that they totally mess up my equilibrium and I felt a little dizzy the whole day. I am so glad he loved it. After dinner Traci and her friend Randy came with us on the rides. It worked out so well. Randy pushed Matt in the wheelchair, I pushed Kaden, and we got to the front of almost all of the lines. Matt got to go on each ride 2x, so I would go with him and Traci would watch the baby, then we'd switch. It was the perfect way to do things! I was so glad that it was so much fun for Matt. Sometimes things in his life are very frustrating because he can't do them the way he wants to, so when he can participate in normal, fun activities, it makes me so happy (and him too!).

1 comment:

nicole said...

Jessica, you look so good. You're so skinny!