Saturday, December 12, 2009

no wonder he sleeps so much

he's growing like a weed! This kid is getting so squishy and chubby. I can't help but stroke and kiss those chubby cheeks all day long. Wow, I love him. I am kind of sad that his hair is thinning out. He totally has the balding pattern of a little, old man. Today Kaden just laid down right on top of him on my bed. I just saw Beckham's little arms and legs wiggling around like a bug stuck on its back. Kaden got off and Beckham was smiling the biggest grin. Kaden is never mean to him; he just gets so overly-excited to love on him that he's a little rough. Beckham has survived so far, and getting tougher by the day.


Those cheeks are just screaming "kiss me!" Don't you just want to smooch on those things?

Cleavage. He's got more than I do.

2 comments:

Hammer Time said...

He's seriously so stinkin cute Jess Im not even kidding. I would love to kiss those cheeks!!!!

Brooke said...

Squishy, squishy yum. He is the cutest thing! Your family is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E (and yes, somehow the baby will survive!)