Sunday, April 17, 2011

he's been so miserable

Beckham has been so sick the last few days. He's had some awful tummy bug and a fever that just won't go down. My little talkative boy hasn't said a word or cracked a smile in days. We've spent a lot of time cuddling on the couch. I love cuddling with a sick baby and napping together. It breaks my heart to see him so miserable though. I just wanted to cry last night when he was burning up and looked like every piece of him was hurting. I hate that feeling that there is nothing else I can do for him. I hate that I can't explain to him why he feels so miserable. I just hold him and hug him and tell him it will be okay. This morning he woke up and his fever was gone and I could tell he felt a million times better. He will actually eat a tiny bit and drink a little. He smiled and even laughed a few times today so I know he's getting better. Thank goodness.

No comments: