Sunday, February 26, 2012

half past two

Today this little dude is two-and-a-half. I still think of him as a baby, but I guess I need to stop that.  He is getting so big.  He is talking like crazy, singing songs, and getting stronger and faster every day.  His tantrums have gotten much better, happen less frequently, and are so much easier to control.  Thank goodness.  I thought they might be the death of me.  He is still the most snugly little guy.  He loves to give hugs and kisses.  He says "I love you!" all of the time; it's my favorite thing to hear.  He loves to talk and all day long I hear, Hey Mom! Hey Mom!... when I ask him "what?" he says ummmmmm, sooooooo. I have someping to say..... and babbles in indiscernible nonsense.  He just loves to hear himself talk. 

The other night he said his first real prayer at dinner.  He usually tries to talk along, or inserts his own things, but he actually said it start to finish.  He and I both were so proud.

Dear henly father
thafful we happyyy
thafful food
Jesus loves meeee
Jesus name, AAMEN

No comments: