Wednesday, March 14, 2012

splash of color

I love how much these boys love to be creative.  Kaden was running into preschool the other day with one of his creations.  He was so excited to show his teachers and class for share day. Another mom saw him and said,  "I wish my son liked to paint, color, and craft.  He hates it!"  I didn't realize that it was something all kids didn't love.  I enjoy creative time with my kids so much and I am so happy that I have boys that love to color, paint, draw, glue, and sculpt, and that for now, we can really enjoy that special time together.
Oh, and buying bigger diapers clearly didn't really help our little bum crack situation.  His hips are just so tiny and his belly so big.  It's looking to be problematic for the little guy for an indefinite period of time.

No comments: