Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Is it a bed....or a jungle gym?


Sometimes, long after Kaden has been put to bed, I hear little squeals, things banging around, giggles, etc. I peek in on him and find that he has pulled his mobile down, is wresting with a stuffed animal, or is climbing in his crib like it's a jungle gym. It breaks my heart he is so darn cute.


He is attacking the crib railing, showing it who's boss. He wrestled like this for a long time...finally after the noise had stopped I went back in to find he had completely worn himself out and was sleeping in a very uncomfortable-looking position.



And finally, after a long fiasco, he wears himself out and finds sleep....and sleeps peacefully until morning.

I walked into his room while he was napping and he was hugging his little elephant. I thought it was so sweet.


This is the new preferred sleeping position.....little bum right up in the air.

6 comments:

Zane and Lexi said...

Hi Woods! He is so dang cute!

allisonlaurel said...

That's how I used to sleep! Way to go Kaden!

nicole said...

Love the buns in the air pic! Ruby does that too...I love it!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love that little guy! It was fun watching him today. We love you guys so much!!

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow, These pictures are TOO cute for words...what a funny lil guy he is!

Josephine said...

He is so cute, love the pics!!!!