Sunday, October 21, 2007

Just a few cute ones....


I know that I have posted a lot of pictures of Matt reading to Kaden...but I just think it's SO CUTE! Kaden has to hold his own book or he is constantly trying to grab at the pages and take the book away....he is starting to get more and more interested in what we are reading though, it's so much fun to read to him. He loves it.




I am so thankful that Matt takes time to read to and play with Kaden. He is so helpful when I need to do other things, and Kaden loves his daddy.
Kaden with Nana outside of "Dad's Diner." It was so fun to eat there; it's totally straight out of the 50's.
It's been getting colder here and this was taken right after we went on a walk....look at those red cheeck-ies!
Andrea moved back for a few months and I am SO glad she is here! I have missed her!

Little rascally man planning his next mission of mischief....




2 comments:

Em said...

I was browsing through the Henrys blogspot "friends" and was reading your blog. I am inspired by how much courage and faith your family has. I remember the crash and hearing the updates on both you guys and the Henrys via Dan's Mom. I remember Tami telling me of the great faith you had in knowing that your husband would do better then what the doctors had said. I can't help but get emotional when I see all your family has done and how beautiful you all are. Thanks for sharing. Emily

Anonymous said...

Hi lady, I think you are paying me back for taking so long to call you :) I can't find your email address so can I get it again? We are being sealed on the 16th and I sent your invitation today. I would love for you to be there but it's hard to travel that far, I know. Call me soon :) Love you.