Friday, November 30, 2007

The BEST Christmas present


This is Matt Christmas 2005. I decorated him in all of the bows and ribbons, because he was the best present. This was 6 months after our accident and I felt that he was a miraculous gift from Heaven. My Christmas present....one that will forever bless my life.


And one year later....our little angel was born. Both of my special boys are miracles and I am so grateful for their presence in my life. They teach me, love me, and make my life constantly rich and full.

2 comments:

nicole said...

I think that must've been right around the time I saw you guys at Nordstrom...Matt was in a wheel chair. That was the first time I had heard anything about your accident, and I couldn't stop thinking about it for weeks... Very touching post, Jessica. Thanks for sharing.

Tomber's Heaven said...

I love these pictures! You both look so young! You're truly an amazing couple and are so inspiring to the rest of us! Through it all you've had the best attitude and have never failed to put your trust in our Heavenly Father. You have a gift Jess and I'm so grateful that you're my friend!!
You're my In-spir-a-tion. Are you singing the song yet?