Wednesday, November 21, 2007

A very special trip to Utah


This last weekend we ventured up to Utah to witness our wonderful friends get sealed as an eternal family. I looked forward to this trip and was SO happy to be there. They moved to Bayfield in May and I just had this "feeling" about Alesha. I just knew she would be a special friend of mine....and I didn't tell her that until we actually WERE friends because I didn't want to freak her out! She is so beautiful in every way and I know that our paths crossed for a reason. They were only here until October, when her husband Stephen, got a new job in Boise, Idaho. I was SO sad to see them go, and still miss them, but am happy for the path they are taking. He loves his new job (flying passenger jets), and she feels more at home in Boise. Mostly, I am so happy for them to be sealed eternally to each other and to their sweet little boy. I wouldn't have missed this special occasion for the world. They have worked hard to get to this point and I feel blessed to have been able to share in their immense joy.


I love my friend


I LOVE my husband


The "friends" picture...


A BEAUTIFUL ETERNAL family...


Congratulations Stephen, Alesha, and "Tripp". We love you!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, you are so sweet! Thank you for this post and for being such an amazing, wonderful friend. You have no idea how happy we were that you came, thank you so much. I miss you so much and it was so fun to see you, we have to meet in Utah every year....at least 6 times! You will be one of my best friends forever :)

Stacy W. said...

Hey I loved the last couple of blog posts....Matt is SOOOO tall in that picture and by the way, Tell him I think his Hair is really stylin like that...spiked up in the front. I dig it. Also Kayden is so darling, really. I can't wait to meet him some day! Love you guys- Stacy

nicole said...

What a neat experience. I am so happy for your friends. They seem so happy. I love the picture of you and Matt too. You guys make a great pair!

Brooke said...

I love all of your posts! You are so sincere and sweet. I love Kaden, he the happiest baby I've ever seen. Glad you had fun in UT! We really do need to meet up one of these days!