Friday, November 2, 2007

Follow the Yellow Brick Road


Tin Man, Dorothy, little Lion, and Scarecrow...


Matt got SO many raves for his duck tape suit and his costume. (I had been wanting to get rid of it because it takes up space, but he promised me that someday it would be put to good use...and I am very glad he had it...it was SO cool!) He won the best costume contest too. We went to our ward building for "Trunk-or-Treat", and when we got there Matt said, "Babe, where's my trick-or-treat bag?!?!" I told him I didn't plan on him trick or treating, but he went around to all of the cars and talked and talked and got lots of candy. Just like Matt...he made friends with EVERYONE there; he is so sweet.


I love my little chubby lion.


Matt's heart says, "I love Dorothy"....pretty clever eh?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious! I miss you guys and the ward too! So sad we weren't there for the trunk-or-treat :( I do miss you more than anything you brat and of course you will never be replaced or forgotten!! CALL ME! Oh and I tagged you, it's not a fun tag really, just list 6 facts/habits about yourself and then tag 6 more people and leave them a comment so they know.

Melanie Herway said...

You guys are just too stinkin cute, it kills me!!!

Brooke said...

Love his lion costume...that's what Tyler was last year for Halloween. So Fun! I'm glad to see your mother-in-law is married again, they look like one BIG happy family! we miss you guys!

Becca said...

I love your costumes! You all look great.

nicole said...

Jessica, you must never get rid of that duct tape suit. That is hilarious! I loved your costumes, how clever you guys are!

Anonymous said...

I feel like I haven't commented on your blog in forever. I love your costumes, you are the perfect Dorthy!