Saturday, December 29, 2007

A fun day in San Francisco


We spent a great day in San Francisco visiting all the touristy places. It was a lot of fun, I had never been there as a tourist before. Thought I would post a few of the pictures we took....cause I can ;)


Happy Happy Baby. View of Alkatraz


Seriously....could this baby BE any happier?!?!


The whole group.....Brittany, Grant, Matt, Jessica, Kaden, Kara, Craig, Gabe, Connor


View of the Bay Bridge


At Pier 39 watching the seals.


This tree was so crazy, we just had to get a picture in front of it.




The girls at the park


Monkey boys up in the crazy twisty tree.






Did I mention that this baby is HAPPY?

2 comments:

Team Avarell said...

It looks like a ton o' fun!! I have been trying to set up a trip to San Fran for awhile now because Cameron has never been!! What a cool place!!

Matticus said...

I may be biased, but I think that, that is a good looking family! It can't be denied, how good looking they are!