Sunday, December 9, 2007

We're rough and rowdy....and ready for adventure!

Today Matt and I bundled up and went for a leisurely 4-wheeler ride through the valley. It was SO pretty with the snow-covered trees. We had such a good time together.


Modeling our stylish headware


Getting ready for the ride


BRRRRRRR....it was pretty chilly, but SO beautiful. We had so much fun riding through the trees, by streams, and snow covered mountains.


We're super serious about this 4-wheeling business


We couldn't go over 25 or our faces would freeze off. Matt got to drive and I didn't even get scared this time since he wasn't able to fulfill his "need for speed". I like the slower, take in the scenery, type of riding anyway.

3 comments:

nicole said...

I'm freezing just reading about your adventure! Looks like fun!

Tomber's Heaven said...

You two are so much fun! I love to hear about all your adventures!

Anonymous said...

Awww...I love the "super serious" picture, its so freaking cute!

I love your blog, its the best!