Sunday, December 9, 2007

Santa is very, VERY, scary...

We went to a town Christmas party with music, good treats, and of course, Santa! Kaden almost always will go to anyone, so I handed him over to Santa without thinking a thing of it. Immediately he was SO SAD. So, I sat with him (that always works), but he still was so scared of Santa.


This really is quite pitiful. Too bad he wasn't looking at the camera...that would have been even more pitiful! He is still so cute though, don't you think?


My friend Leanne and her little girl Minnie. So sad!

2 comments:

nicole said...

Every kid must have a picture like that...something about Santa is just terrifying in their eyes.
And yes, of course he's still cute!

Tomber's Heaven said...

These are the best pictures ever! I just love Kaden's face. What a cutie! I miss you guys!!!