Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Poor little Kaden


Poor little Kaden burned his hands on my flat iron. I feel so horrible! I don't even know how he managed to pull it off of the sink since I was standing right there! He has huge blisters on both hands and we have to keep him bandaged up. It was so hard to see my baby hurting. We have had quite the week!

Kaden is taking steps here and there....it's so cute but I am not ready for him to walk! I feel like he is growing up too fast! I am sure that is what all mom's think. I have absolutely LOVED every stage so far, so I know that as he continues to grow and learn new things it will be a complete joy for me.


My baby turns 1 on Thursday...I can't believe it's already been a year! In a way it seems like he was born yesterday, but in a way it seems that he has been with us forever. I love him so much.

4 comments:

Tomber's Heaven said...

Oh man you've had quite a bad time! I'm so sorry! Poor baby Kaden! Are you guys back in your house now?
I can't believe that he's going to be 1! He is so stinkin cute!

Team Avarell said...

Oh, poor little guy!! And I can't believe it has been a year already either because that means it has already been a year since we have seen you guys...crazy! And speaking of crazy, I hope your life calms down a little for the holidays (and after of course)! :) It sounds like quite the week you've had.

Anonymous said...

Tell him happy belated Birthday for me! I can't wait to see you soon! - Nicole Wood

Team Avarell said...

So if you wanna find a different background for your page you can go to pimpmyprofile.com...I think that is what is was. Then just look at their blogger layouts and they have instructions on how to upload the layout!! I hope that makes sense and good luck :)