Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Happy #27 to my sweetheart!

Happy Birthday. I love you, I love you, I LOVE YOU!

We had such a fun day today. We went to the gym this morning, and after our workout, took Kaden to the pool. He was fearless and loving it so much! He wanted to swim on his own, obviously not realizing he sinks like a rock. He jumped off the edge about 15 times, and ran around the shallow end. He fell over enough times to get a few good gulps of yummy pool water...YUCK. He was SO happy though. When I held him he splashed and kicked and acted like he was trying to "swim". It was very entertaining for Matt and I. We didn't stay too long because it was quite tiring trying to keep a hold of a slippery, squirmy, littly fishy. We came home and had a nice little birthday lunch and Matt opened his presents. In the afternoon, my mom took Kaden and Matt and I met up with Matt and Andrea for a fun evening.


We ate dinner at "Mama's Boys", a nice little Italian restaurant. Then headed over to Baskin Robin's for 31 cent scoop night! YES!!!!!!


MMMMMM....loving that yummy ice cream.


But....I still taste way better!!!


Outside of Baskin Robin's there were firetrucks and all sorts of fun stuff going on. Kids were running around everwhere in little fireman hats, it was cute. Matt and Matt had to get a picture with "Sparky".


We make the fire engine look good! Well...at least we pretend that we do.


We came back to our house and watched a movie and ate popcorn. Kaden woke up and wanted to play and climb all over Matt and Andrea. He also fed them fruit loops and juice. He loves to share his food. We also ate some DELICIOUS cake that my mom made....serious the best cake ever. So....as anyone can tell, we have pretty much been eating ALL DAY...YAYAYAYAY, gotta love that! It was such an enjoyable day....and so much fun to celebrate my handsome man! Happy Birthday Babe!!!!!!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATTICUS!
Hi guys! For some reason this post and your last one really have made me miss Durango so much! I always miss you but sometimes forget how great it was there and how much fun we had while we lived there. Thanks for keeping us up to date. I love you and miss you guys so darn much :( You really should call me soon.'Love ya.

Jen and Allen said...

Yeah... You Do make the Fire Engine look good! Keep posting I love reading up on you.

Jodi Jean said...

happy birthday matt! sounds like a fabulous day!!

Dan and Ashley said...

Happy Happy Birthday Matt! We miss you!