Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Time doesn't stand still...


He's going to be 2 1/2 on Saturday. I can't believe it. I just cut his hair--he was starting to look like a lost boy--and I swear it made him look 2 years older. I love the funny things that come out of his mouth and the silly things he does. I love his squinty, smiley, happy eyes. I love his big grin that is plastered on his chubby mug. He climbs all over everything and seems to undo everything I do, which sometimes drives me nuts. The house never seems to be as clean or put together as it once was. Kaden never seems as small as he once was. I would rather have a somewhat-messy house. What a blessing this little man is.

1 comment:

Dan and Ashley said...

We can't wait to see you guys! We'll be there in just a couple weeks - I can't believe it. Cal's going to have a blast with Kaden. Hope all is well.

-Dan