Tuesday, January 4, 2011

happy christmas


I love everything about Christmas. Everything. This year was beautiful, just as it always is. We shared our traditions, and enjoyed a peaceful and mellow day with family. Kaden was exuberant and excited, wanting to open all of the gifts. His eyes lit up when he saw that Santa had come. Beckham had his own happy time under the tree when Kaden finally couldn't keep his eyes open anymore.
And because there is so much to say, but it all just seems redundant and cliche', I will just let the pictures tell the story. There sure are a lot of them. I treasure the thousands of pictures that I have because they always remind me of something special, let me relive a memory just as it was, and evoke emotion that I might have forgotten. We felt blessed and overwhelmed as we seem to every year. I never can wrap my head around other people's endless generosity and kindness. I hope to always be able, or to at least try my best, to give all that I can.










No comments: