Tuesday, January 18, 2011

i have a new sister



photos via ashley henry photography
John-Isaac and Shaelee got married today in San Diego in the beautiful LDS temple. For a few specific reasons, they went alone. It was hard for me to understand at first, but now I completely respect their decision and am so excited for them to start their lives together. It was a little weird for me not to be at my little brother's wedding. I thought about him at the time of his wedding, while I was standing in line at the Albertson's pharmacy. It was strange, but I felt peaceful and happy inside, thinking of him marrying his best friend. They are so good together and it makes me happy to see how enamored they are with each other. Shaelee is an absolute sweetheart and treats Isaac so well. She loves him and he loves her so much. It is neat to see him want to care for her, serve, and do whatever is in his power to make her happy. They laugh and smile together and know how to communicate. I am excited for them, and thrilled to have a new sister join our family. And doesn't she look like she just belongs with us? My beautiful friend Ashley was there to capture their special day with her amazing photographs. She sent these two and I can't wait to see the rest. Congratulations to the newlyweds!

No comments: