Sunday, March 27, 2011

"money"

Money is a new member of our family. He is the cutest, softest, floppiest little monkey. My sister gave him to Beckham for Christmas. Becks has slept with him in his bed since then, but in the last several weeks he's found a new level of love for the little guy and carries him around everywhere. It's so cute to see how excited Beckham gets when he sees Money. He grabs him and wrestles him and hugs him, and completely smothers him with hugs and love, saying "money, money, MONEY!" over and over.
They look out the window (Becks new favorite thing), watch Baby Einstein, and Money is always wherever Beckham is. I think it's the cutest thing.
This picture is a crack-up. He looks so typical totally zoned out. He doesn't watch much tv but when he does, he's totally hooked. His very favorite right now is Despicable Me and he thinks the minions are the funniest things on earth.
Today in church Matt and I were joking about how Money is already getting lice. He's been washed a few times, and little fuzzies like to stick in his fluffy hair. So we are always picking them out.

I love the attachment and that he has something that he can take along that will bring him comfort. Kaden still has Special Blanky, although it is only allowed at our house and Nana's. There will come a time when Beckham is too old to be carrying around a lovey, but for now, I think it's absolutely adorable.

3 comments:

Tara said...

I mean, I don't think you're ever too old!....unless we're talking 7th grade or something:) I love it when they find their special thing :)

Tyrell Berner said...

What a fantastic name for a stuffed animal. I love it! (and your kids of course, they are so adorable)

Trevor Heidi McCoy said...

Beckham is so cute in those little jeans! They are so stinking cute! You'll have to tell me where you got them so I can copycat you :)