Thursday, March 31, 2011

handsome boys


I have been horrible about taking pictures lately. I usually have an overabundance. My camera has been acting up and I think it just needs a little tlc and a trip to the shop. I can't be without it! The boys were so cute the other day just sitting on the couch together and looking out the window. Their interactions with each other (almost) always make me smile.
I just had to post this picture because Kaden looks like he's 10 years old. What is up with that? I just can't ever get over how fast they grow and change.

Beckham was laughing so hard and playing a little hiding game in the cushions. He's so silly. He loves to cover his eyes and mumble "where's Beckham?" then throw his hands out and say, "Boo!". His personality just gets more fun every day.

Those two are just too cute. I love that they are enjoying each other so much, and it's so exciting to see little Beckham standing.

No comments: