Wednesday, December 14, 2011

"i can't put my arms down!"

Watching the boys run around outside while I cleared the driveway had me smiling from ear to ear.  They were bundled up like little Eskimos.  Beckham doesn't quite fit into Kaden's snow clothes from a few years ago; it is the most adorable thing in the world.  He waddled along, so happy to be out and playing with his big brother.  He is getting the hang of walking in his boots and oversized snow pants and coat.  These little guys are so excited about the snow. I remember how much I loved playing outside, staying out until I was soaked to the bone and freezing, but not minding one bit because it was so much fun.  Now, the second I start to get a chill I am running in for the fireplace and hot cider or cocoa.

1 comment:

Rebecca Carpenter said...

I remember sledding down a hill with you and Michaela one winter when we came down to visit. And then hot chocolate with (I think) your grandmother... Winter in Durango really is a special time/place.