Monday, April 16, 2007

Back in Colorado


Sleepy Baby


WEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!


My best pals....Jill, Me, Andrea


Matt's been gone to Utah for over a week. He went to Highland to spend a week with his family, while Kaden and I stayed home. It is good for a little break every now and then, and he loves to spend time with his mom and siblings. Kaden and I had a fun time here. We went to Farmington to meet up with my friends Jill, Amber, and Andrea. It was a lot of fun to see them again. Kaden and I went up to Utah to pick Matt up last Wednesday and stayed until Sunday. It was fun to reminisce on our time there. I was nastalgic for our old life in Provo. We met there and spent our first year there. I will always look back on that time with fond memories. It was fun to see Matt remember different streets, places, and memories we have. I am always impressed with any memories he can pull. On our way home we stopped in Moab and walked and had a picnic. The weather was beautiful there. Kaden was such a trooper in the car. Matt kept him company in the backseat part of the way. He is such a good daddy. I will post more pictures from our trip when we get them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. Sounds like you had a fun time.

Brooke said...

Hey Jessica-

I'm so glad to hear you and Matt are doing well. The other day we drove past our College Park apt and I too reminiced about the good times there. I remember having dessert at your apartment the Sunday before the accident. I can't belive how fast things can change. But I do have to say, although things change, they also seem to get better. I LOVE being a mommy too--it is the most amazing experience and I wouldn't trade it for anything! Tell Matt hi for us!