Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Fun Day Outside

It was the most beautiful day today. It's been cold lately, so we took advantage of the warm and sunny weather. Matt helped my Dad prune bushes and clean up the yard, and Kaden and I just watched and played. Matt drove the tractor with the trailor back and forth from the bushes my dad was cutting to the burn pile. He had a good time and they got a lot accomplished! We are so excited for summer and warm weather. We love to be outside and there is SO much to do in this beautiful place we live!


Kaden didn't mind the loud noise of the tractor...he even looks
like a little farmer boy in his overalls.


Kaden and I in front of the pond at my parents house.


Matt driving the good 'ole John Deere


Isn't he the cutest little thing you've ever seen?!?! I'm
lovin the sun hat and glasses.

1 comment:

Katie said...

So good to hear from you! I'm so glad that Matt is doing so well. We moved right after the accident and didn't hear much after that unless Chris or Suzanne told us. Your little boy is so cute too! Where are you living in colorado? I'm glad we found each other in this blogging world!