Saturday, April 28, 2007

Little Mister Chubby Guy


Our SWEET little guy on our bed. He must be the most photographed child!


After Kaden's checkup we met up with a friend of mine and her baby and went to the park. It was so sunny and warm, the perfect day to spend outside.

Yesterday (4-27) I took Kaden to his 4 month well-baby check-up. He is 26 1/2 inches long, and 15 lbs 14 oz. He is in the 90th percentile for length (hmmm, wonder why!) and the 75th percentile for weight. At the doctors office they were running WAY behind and Kaden and I ended up waiting for an hour. He was so happy and content the nurses and receptionists couldn't say enough about how sweet he is! I AGREE! He is such a sweetie, and the most mellow, laid back little guy. And I love the chubbiness!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, he is a little chub isn't he? Emma is almost 1 year and only weighs 16 almost 17 lbs (she's a skinny minny) Cute pics. I'm so glad you update your blog, so many people are lagging (including me).

Katie said...

Those are so cute. I love that top picture! That park looks so fun with that stream behind it. Beautiful. I love the chubby babies too. Taylor is so big for her age. She weighed 22 pounds at her 9 month appointment. So much more to kiss!

allisonlaurel said...

He is such a cute baby! You guys did good!

Jodi Jean said...

jess, i'm matt's cousin. traci sent me the link to your blog. how fun to hear what's going on with you guys. and kaden is sooooo cute!! glad to hear everything is going well.