Tuesday, April 10, 2007

HURRAY for updates!

Well...we are finally joining the craze and becoming bloggers! I figure this is the easiest way to keep people updated on our life, show you pictures, etc. I also hope that it will be easier to get updates out on Matt's progress as he continues to improve and heal from his injuries. I have been doing the mass email thing, but there are so many of you to email, this will be SO much easier! Hopefully I can remember to post often and load pictures. We are doing great. Matt has spent the past week up in Utah with his mom and siblings. It is probably a nice break for him, as he sees me 24/7. Kaden and I have been pal-ing around and having a fun time. He is the sweetest baby. He is so aware of his surroundings and smiles all of the time. He has just started to giggle, and I think it's hilarious and always gets me laughing too. He is such a blessing and joy in our lives. Everyone says he looks just like his daddy...I agree, they are the cutest people I have ever seen!

1 comment:

Pat's said...

Beautiful pictures and great news, your generation is so commuter savey! I really like this idea. Have a peaceful spring and say hi to your mom for me. Sincerely, Pat Engelbrecht