Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day!!!!


Matt's dad Keith and us. Happy Father's day to you Keith!


(we're wearing biking shirts)

Back when we were dating....

I could just kiss his cute face all day!

I love to squeeze Matt real tight...just like this. He is so huggable!

I just wanted to post to wish my wonderful husband a happy 1st Father's day! I am not at home so can't post our pictures, but these show how much I love him. He is wonderful...as a husband and daddy. I am so grateful for his unconditional love and affection. I am blessed to have such a sweet guy to be with forever. Kaden has a wonderful role-model, father and friend. I love and appreciate you so much babe!

Also, Dad, Happy Father's day to you! I am so happy to be your Pumpkin. I love you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Father's Day Matt! Hey are you guys at a wedding in Sacramento (Eldorado Hills)?? My mother in law called me saying someone with the last name Woods said they knew us and someone they knew was having a reception at the Martin's house last night. Is that you?

Kathy said...

Love those old pictures! Happy Father's Day!

Anonymous said...

I remember taking that picture! The one with the moutains in the background- you were SO tan then from working as a lifegaurd.