Thursday, June 7, 2007

What am I thinking??!?!?!?



Which one of these do you think I'll be?

Well, I did it....yes, I signed up to run a half marathon! I figure, if worst comes to worse, I will just walk the whole thing. I am not sure what posessed me to do this....considering I can't even run 1/2 mile!!!!! I still am trying to heal my super messed up ankle from our car accident 2 years ago. Maybe I figure if I sign up for a race, I will be forced to run and get into shape, and my ankle will be forced to cooperate. I just LOVE RUNNING so much! I am going to give it a try, and work into it slowly and see how it goes. I won't do anything stupid (except maybe I already have!). I'll try to be smart about it and I will update on the progress. The lady I work with swears she can fix my ankle...I should give that a try too ; ) Here's to running!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Guys!!!
Jessica your going to manage this!!! Wow I'm totaly impressed!I'm so unsporty!! We cross our fingers for you! Let us know how you did!!!!
Lots of love from Switzerland
Daniela