Sunday, June 3, 2007

We LOVE to be OUTSIDE!



These are of Kaden's first bikeride. He loved it! I even got him a cute little helmet. It took some getting used to because my bike practically doubled in weight. It was fun though and I love taking Kaden out to do fun things. I want to be like my mom and play with my kids. We always had so much fun with her and we're so close because of it. So far I think Matt, Kaden and I are doing good!
For my birthday and Memorial Day weekend my Grandma, Uncle Steve, Ellen , and Song Li came. We took a seven mile hike up the most beautiful trail. When Matt and I were dating and engaged I used to run up that trail everyday. I think it's my favorite place on earth. It goes up a canyon and goes right along the river. It's so great to escape the stresses of life and get away for a while to a place like this.

Here we are, about 3 1/2 miles up. There are two bridges that cross the river. A great place to stop and eat a snack and marvel at the amazing views.
My brother and I
Kaden and his Papa.

5 comments:

Zane and Lexi said...

Happy Birthday Jess! It looks beautiful where you guys live!

Cindy said...

Jess, we have the same bike seat - I love ours too! The helmet is pretty cute hey? Now whenever Landon sees his hanging in his room he goes and wants to put it on his head. So fun!

Brooke said...

You are such a go getter (and so is Kaden it seems!) It is so beautiful there, it makes me want to come visit!

Kathy said...

What a beautiful place you live in. It seems like you guys really get to enjoy the outdoors.

Melanie Herway said...

Where did you get the seat to go on the bike? Jake and I are wanting to get one as well. Although, Rachie is getting pretty heavy these days. Anyway, looks like you guys are having a lot of fun!