Monday, June 25, 2007

Love my friends...love the outdoors

I went on a fun hike with my friends. Andrea is holding Kaden. She has been my best friend since we were little. I was so happy she came to visit. Alesha is in the middle, with her little guy. She just moved here and it's so great to have a new friend. We go hiking and walking several times a week.

I have the worst farmer tan ever!

So....I am sure that my posts tend to get a little boring...but hey, I guess I just do it for my own entertainment. I am loving summer! It is so beautiful here (in case I have never said that before, hah!). We have been getting outside a lot and it's wonderful for the mind, body and spirit.


Isn't this so pretty?!?!?!

A random lady on the tail took this picture, she had never seen anything like this before and thought it was so cool. She of course thought Kaden was so cute too, she took TONS of pictures of us.

4 comments:

nicole said...

What a beautiful place!

Lindsay said...

That IS the coolest thing ever. Where did you get it? What is it called? I love all of your posts so keep it up! It is so beautiful there.

Brooke said...

You are one buff girl! Kaden is so cute. And yes, Tyler is walking...it's so much fun to see him as he grows! Before you know it, Kaden will be taking off (I think Ty started at 11 months or so).

Anonymous said...

Um...could someone please tell me why my arms are as big as my legs!!! Holy moly, I don't like that one bit. Anyway, how cute is that and so fun, I love our hike/walks. Tell Andrea to get her fanny back here and come with us again :)