Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Brian Head


We just returned home from a fun weekend at the Hatch family reunion (Matt's mom's fam.). It was up at Brian Head Utah, near Cedar City. We were up around 10,000 ft. so the weather was beautiful, and the views spectacular. We got in a lot of hiking, biking, socializing, and of course, LOTS of good food. Here are a few pictures from some of the lookouts we visited.



I am so sad that this is blurry, but the view was incredible.

What a great picture of my two handsome men.

I kind of feel like a horse when I carry Kaden in the backpack. I feel like I have a saddle on, and it even creaks like the leather of a saddle sometimes. I feel even more equine when Kaden grabs my hair like reins and steers me around. I am at his whim, and it seems as if HE'S the boss.


I love it when he gets so overcome by his love for me..hah..that he just throws his arms around my face and squeezes really tight. He is the best little hugger....he's my love bug.

Cool little dude.

2 comments:

Jodi Jean said...

oh how fun!!

Nicole said...

your family makes me smile. keep it up.