Friday, November 13, 2009

the boys

make me happy. really, really happy.

You know those people that post a bajillion pictures of their kids; it's almost sickening? They all look the same to you and you wonder what the big deal is. Well, I am that person and I took so many pictures today. Just pictures of the little misters living their simple lives. It made my day. I'm in love, and that's what the big deal is. So, I post a bajillion pictures.


I can hardly stand how cute this baby is. He has hit every milestone for his age, except the head-holding thing. He is still so floppy! We're working on it.
He tired out pretty quickly and had to take a break. He just layed there sucking on his hands. He's such a content little guy--I count my blessings every day. I am not sure how I would do with a baby that cried a lot. I think I have heard Beckham actually really cry less than a handful of times. He is so easy to make and keep happy and I am so thankful for that.
Kaden is my little train boy. He reads about trains, makes train noises, and plays with trains all day long. He is so much fun. I thoroughly enjoy hanging out with this little person all day. We can actually hold conversations, do fun things together, and he puts me in my place when I'm "naughty". He scolded me today for accidentally saying crap.
This child is such a sweetheart. He is so compassionate and caring. He worries about people when they are sad or crying. He asks me all day, "how are you momma? Are you happy?...Don't be sad momma.." He is in love with Beckham and so concerned about him. He still can't understand why the baby doesn't seem interested in his trains and other toys. He brings him stuff all day and says so excitedly, "I sharing momma! I share with Beckham!"


Kaden wasn't feeling super today. He spent a lot of time lying around, which happens only about once a year. It was a lazy-lay-on-the-couch-get-nothing-done sort of day.

Beckham is such a serious little kiddo. Catching him smiling on camera is proving to be quite a task. He smiles a lot though, and it melts my heart...just as it should. Kids are put on earth to turn their mommies into mush. It is sort of pathetic, actually.
Oh my blog must be so boring. I love it though. It's my life; it's me. It's all the things that make me happy, sad, and who I am. I am in the process of turning last years entries into a book and it's been so much fun. I have spent hours and hours rearranging things, reading old posts, adding and taking away photos, etc. It's going to be awesome (probably for no one but me, but still...) and I can't wait.
-
Please continue to remember my sweet friends in your thoughts and prayers.

5 comments:

Tiffanie said...

Oh my goodness. They are soo precious. I just want to squeeze them. So happy for you, Jess!

grant + brittany said...

"i sharing" is so cute. what a great big brother. :) and i love all the pictures! so keep posting a bajillion.

Tyrell Berner said...

Your blog is anything but boring and I LOVE the pictures. Your boys are adorable!

Nicole Wood said...

I love how Kaden's face is dirty in all the pictures!

Susan said...

Your blog is not boring! I love reading about your cute little men, it reminds of when my kiddos were that little and sweet. Cute pictures!!