Wednesday, August 17, 2011

bumpy beds

Kaden has been asking for a "bumpy bed" for the longest time. We decided to try it out and those boys are beyond excited. I thought Beckham might be too small to be in a big boy bed, but he is in Heaven. They were giddy and hysterical as my dad and I put this together. They have loved it. Kaden thinks he is the luckiest boy with a jungle gym in his room. He is crazy. I couldn't get a good picture of the kid because he is constantly flying off the top bunk.


Beckham didn't get out on his own for about a week. The he figured it out and felt so proud. Matt and I were watching movie and here he comes. He had the hugest smile on his face and said HI! Then he made a loop around the kitchen and said see ya and trotted back to his room. He came back out and repeated the same thing about 5 times. It was too cute. Kaden was yelling from his bed, tattling, mama! Beckham is out of his bed! Later when I got Beckham to settle down Kaden said, Mama, I am so happy you are proud of me for staying in my bed. He is silly.

Those are some seriously kissable lips right there. And that belly?!?!

That little monkey is so loved.

No comments: