Tuesday, September 27, 2011

caught red handed

Becks has always found pleasure and excitement with Toby's water bowl. I am constantly telling him to leave it alone. I can't blame him though; a bowl of water at his level to splash in?!?! The other evening I heard some rustling around over there and said, Beckham, what are you doing over there?...are you getting into toby's water? He replied, Naaaoooohhh! His way of saying no. I looked over and saw what he was up to...

He was caught red handed, with a mouth FULL of dog food. It's not like I'm starving him! I told him to spit it out, but it was too late.
He proceeded to say, mmmmm, nummy nummy!!! I couldn't believe he had actually just eaten an entire bite of mushy dog food. Disgusting. I moved him away from it and he hasn't suffered any ill effects. He also hasn't attempted to eat any more. Maybe it wasn't really that tasty after all.

1 comment:

Becca said...

Every one of my nieces and nephews has eaten dog food when they were little and they never had any ill effects. The oldest is 14 and the youngest is 2. I wouldn't worry about a thing. Your boys are so cute!!!