Thursday, January 10, 2008

Christmas, Baby!


Here are just a few cute shots from Christmas in California. We had a great time and were constantly on the go. It's nice to be back home and relaxing into our normal schedules.


Matt and I working on our ginger bread house. We had a little bit of crisis with the roof, it weighed 900 lbs....but all turned out great in the end. I would have lived in it.


It's Chistmas..."I'm so happy!"




"Yeah, the bear is cute....but can I keep the box?"


After having our schedules and lives sort of flip-flopped we were all tuckered out.






4 comments:

nicole said...

I know what you mean. Traveling can really take it's toll on daily schedules adn routines. I'm glad you had a fun time, though!
Very cute pictures!

Stefanie Ruth said...

awww...I love his little jammies!! Especially the plaid ones he wore on Christmas...SO cute!! What an adorable family you have!

pdcardon said...

I just love looking at your blogs and keeping up with your family! You guys are awesome!

Anonymous said...

Hello!!!
A late Happy New Year!!! Allt he best for you and your family!! I love all your pictures!!
Take care!!
Lots of love from Switzerland

Daniela and Family