Tuesday, January 22, 2008

These are a few......

of my favorite things.....

Traci sent me some of the pictures from her wedding in October. I thought they were SO GOOD, so I decided to post a few of my favorites.


This is definitely one of my very favorite pictures EVER taken of us. I LOVE IT!


I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, this candid shot. LOVE IT!


Doesn't Traci look so BEAUTIFUL?!?!??!



It turns out that Matt really IS so so TALL!!!! I love it...


Carson wasn't too keen on having his nose pinched....but this picture is precious.

The wedding was beautiful, the temple beautiful, everything perfect. I LOVE this shot too. I am pretty much a picture freak. My whole house is decorated in my favorite pictures, and I never go anywhere without my camera. I love preserving the memories.





5 comments:

Kara said...

I LOVE pictures too and I'm the same way about decorating. I get made fun of cause I take SO many pictures and put them everywhere. Those really are great pictures. Thanks for your comment, but when I think of all that you guys have gone through, I feel like our one night in the hospital was nothing. You guys have made it through so much and you have such a positive attitude and it's just really an example to me. I just wanted you to know that.

nicole said...

Lovely pictures. Wow! Matt's mom is beautiful! I love the picture of them with the fountain in the foreground...so pretty. And I love the first one with the two of you, too.

Brooke said...

THose are some great pictures. You look great in Orange by the way! Kaden is so adorable, I just want to squeeze him.

Nicole Shelby said...

Beautiful...I'm so happy for Traci.

Nicole said...

I LOVE the pictures! Especially the one of you and Kaden. The one of you and Matt is SO good too!