Sunday, January 13, 2008

Little Fishy


"Catch me if you can Dad...." Kaden was crawling at full speed through the water. There were fountains and slides everywhere...he was in Heaven. I am not sure he got the correlation that when he splashes as much and as hard as he can, he gets water in his eyes, nose, and mouth and can't breath or see. But.....he didn't care about those minor necessities. It was time to PLAY!


"AHHHHHH!!!!!! It's gonna get us!!!!"


"Don't worry Dad...this stuff is FUN!" Matt was so much fun for Kaden. He would swim under and around him and come up really fast and Kaden laughed harder than ever. He sang the Jaws theme and attacked Kaden and that was hilarious. Kaden knew what was coming and went nuts splashing, laughing, and screaming. It definitely was the highlight of our week.

1 comment:

Kara said...

Jess, I have been reading your blog since Roseanne told me about it and since I started my own! Your little boy has the biggest smile all the time- it's so cute! It looks like you guys are doing well, we missed seeing you in CO for Christmas. take care and check out our blog- ckmathewsfamily.blogspot.com