Sunday, January 20, 2008

Something new to climb on!


Kaden loves this new chair. It was his cousin's chair and we thought it would be too big for him, but he LOVES it! He just climbs on and off, rocks it back and forth, and stands on it. So far, he hasn't hurt himself...we'll see how long that lasts. He is such a curious, adventurous little guy. He is also walking all over the place, which is SO CUTE...but I am sure that I will miss the crawling days when he figures out how to run away from me and get into even more mischief.


He's already learned to climb on it and make the ride a little more fun. That scary eye in the background is Baby Einstein....which he isn't really that interested in obviously. Those big boxes are all of his clothes 0-9 mnths....I was SO SAD to get them all washed up and stored. I can't believe he used to drown in those newborn clothes. It is crazy how fast time flies, and how fast he grows, but he truly gets more fun by the day.

No comments: