Thursday, January 17, 2008

Completely Heartwarming.....


This is definitely one of my most favorite things about being a mom. If I could, and knew it wouldn't spoil him, I would take a nap with Kaden every day. I love to snuggle up with him, get my face as close to him as possible and enjoy his warmth and wonderful smell. I am in Heaven when my baby is snuggled up next to me.


Today Nana treated Kaden to his first "ride" in the mall. He rode the "Bob the Builder" truck and it played music. Kaden LOVES to dance, so he was steering the wheel and dancing. I think that he almost got whip-lash, but loved it. He was so happy! He was also treated to chocolate ice cream.....hence the brown mustache...


I know that I have posted pictures like this before...but honestly, this is one of the most heartwarming things I get to witness. I am so in love with my husband and son....and watching them play, interact, read, and be together brings indescribable joy.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I love it when my kids fall asleep on me. Kaden is such a cute, happy boy! I love reading your blog and hearing how things are going for you guys. I can't believe you got 3 feet of snow a little bit ago! Crazy!

Dave said...

Jess~

I'm so glad you found our blog. It's good to hear from you and see what you guys have been up to. It looks like you guys are doing awesome! Your little guy is so cute!