Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The BEST husband in the world.....

belongs to ME!


Seriously, look at that cutie....I honestly don't even remember the last time I did the dishes. I have trained him well! Actually, I cannot take any of the credit, he always does them willingly, HIS idea, no asking from me. I LOVE IT. Of course, this is not the only reason he is the best husband. He is so willing to help all of the time, with anything! He feels so good when he is needed. He is always trying to show his love to Kaden and me. He is the best, I love him, and am so glad he chose ME!

2 comments:

Jodi Jean said...

somehow i need to train robby to do the dishes ... that would be fabulous. you're a lucky lady, and matt's a lucky man.

Jodi Jean said...

don't feel silly ... i'm related to matt. our mothers are cousins, which makes us second cousins. but i saw him way more than my real cousins. we always hung out at family things, he is a really cool guy. it broke my heart when i heard about your accident, i prayed for both of you everyday. watching his recovery and to see how far he's come has been amazing!!! i love your blog and seeing how your family is doing. hopefully that clears up why i've been stopping by and leaving comments. you are such an amazing woman, i don't know if i could be as strong as you are if i were in your shoes.